Monday, February 04, 2008

Toot, toot!

The painting below completed last year is included in a group show, titled ‘¡Presente! Homenaje a la Mujer’ hosted jointly between Avenue 50 Studio, Los Angeles, California and Amnesty International USA. The theme of this show is to focus on Amnesty International USA’s ‘Stop Violence against Women’ campaign. The show begins February 2008 (end Feb). I am not too sure if we would be able to ship this painting over to LA (it is pretty heavy, Medium Density Fiberboard 3.5 feet by 4.5 feet tends to be about 80 pounds). I am negotiating to see if Giclee prints would suffice….

Sunil, 'Battery', Oil on MDF, 36" X 48"

3 comments:

Sujith said...

Great news, I am sure that would not be a obstacle for the shipment. I am sure there is going to be a way out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunil...Glad you dropped by :) I don't know much about art....but all I can say that you are an amazing artist :)

Hornswoggler said...

Hi Sunil, this is just amazing...and it's a hobby?